Future Leaders ProgramReady to Succeed
The Rap 4 Change future leaders program ‘Ready to Succeed’ focuses on teaching youth to identify their strengths & weaknesses and overcome their own personal barriers so they can become inspiring leaders, positive role models & active community members.
The program is ideally delivered as a weekly, two hour workshop over a period of ten weeks however it can be modified to suit individual school or organisation needs.
Current or future school representative councils, youth who have displayed leadership qualities, who have a desire to take on more responsibility in leadership roles or who are ready to make changes in their life to reach their full potential.
- Develop advanced communication & public speaking skills
- Become an inspiring & passionate leader
- Increase self confidence & resilience
- Identify who you really are & what your purpose is
- Set short & long terms goals and develop skills to effectively achieve them.
- Learn behaviours that push yourself and the people around you to achieve your full potential
- Build stronger, trusting relationships
- Develop an understanding of how your behaviour can impact others
- Hold yourself to a higher standard of accountability
- Identify your strengths so you can utilise them in the future
- Acknowledge your weaknesses and develop skills to overcome them
- Participate in team building activities that you can use in the future